Are you our next Exceptional Receptionaut?
Join Our Team
Are you looking for a role where your colleagues are bright and engaged, the work is rewarding, and there’s plenty of opportunity for progression? At Receptional, we love working with challenger brands that are changing the world. It means we’re growing fast and looking for enthusiastic people to grow with us.
We’re a 50-person digital agency based in the centre of Bedford - a diverse and friendly town, with excellent transport links to London and the north. Our purpose is to create Better People, Better Lives for three different groups:
1. Our people: We nurture our brilliant group of digital experts, and hire diverse people with potential and enable them to flourish. We invest in your development and wellbeing - and our culture is award-winning.
2. Our clients and industry: We create campaigns that engage customers, delivering industry-leading results. We contribute research and insights that drive change, and you'll often find us at awards and conferences.
3. Our community: We get involved in Bedfordshire life, recruiting and developing local talent and supporting local causes. Our Charity of the Year for 2022 is Wood Green The Animals Charity.
We follow a hybrid-working model, with 3 days in the office and 2 at home every week. Our office is modern and open plan - a great place to collaborate with our friendly and supportive team.
Our team focus means we're accredited as Investors in People and in 2022, we won:
- Luton & Bedfordshire Employer of the Year
- Best Culture Transformation at the UK Company Culture Awards
- Best Agency Culture (Silver) at the UK Agency Awards.
Jack Rose joined us as an SEO Consultant in 2017. Today, he's a Board Director. In this video, he talks about the opportunities Receptional opened up, what people love about working here and why we hire with a culture-add philosophy.
Our Values and Benefits
Every half-decent agency has a beer fridge and free fruit. It’s all a bit samey, a bit bleugh. We take a different approach, with benefits based around our five core values. But there is, of course, free beer and fruit, if you want it.
We have open, honest conversations and strive to communicate clearly and constructively.
- Company-wide meetings every Monday
- Whole-team business reviews every quarter
- Twice yearly appraisals
- Transparent pay scale and skills matrix
- Bonuses split equally among the team
We invest in innovation, thought leadership and wellbeing, to improve our people and work.
- Free fresh fruit and healthy snacks
- Mental health training and first aiders
- Annual health check and flu jab
- Fantastic pension plans
- Enhanced pay for parental/adoption leave
We’re flexible in our work and value creative thinking. We get shit done.
- 3 days in the office, 2 days at home
- Modern, spacious office with table tennis
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Your own high-spec PC
- Monthly rewards for top performers
We’re an integrated team. We see strength in diversity and value collective expertise.
- A focus group to make everyone’s voice heard
- Quarterly days out - from canoeing to falconry
- Team fundraising for our charity of the year
- Celebrations for Pride, Black History Month and more
We’re inquisitive and think beyond the brief. Information and experience make us smarter.
- Weekly company-wide lunch ‘n’ learns
- Generous ongoing training plans
- The day off on your birthday
- 22 days annual leave, rising to 27 with 5 years’ service
Earn £1,000 When You Refer a Friend
If you know someone who'd be perfect for Receptional, let them know! If their application is successful and they mention you during the recruitment process, you'll earn £500 on the day they start and another £500 when they pass their six-month probation.